Friday, April 23, 2010

Sam D Makes A Movie

Turns out I do that from time to time.  Actually, this one got made back in the fall, and I just forgot to put it up here.  It was always my intention to use this site as a place to store movies I'd made and was proud of, and since I haven't had the time / motivation to write anything as of late I thought this would be an acceptable alternative.  There's more of these in the pipeline; I even filmed some today!  I never thought holding a boom-mic could be so exciting.  And I shock myself by saying that without sarcasm.

Anyway, here's a video:



EDIT:  Oh God it's embarrassing to go back and watch that again...
EDIT2:  Okay only the voice-overs are really embarrassing, and they were only there because they were required.  So I'm going to call this one a net win.

2 comments:

  1. Best part of that cameo is the audio (cut from the video) which consists of just me shouting "MAGGIE LEEEEEEEEEE".

    ReplyDelete